Tuesday, November 17, 2009



This is me with my good friend Liz. I think it is a nice picture of us. Liz and I have quite a few project ideas up our sleeves. It is great working with her. I am looking forward to the things we will create in the future.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like we have the exact same hair color! I love you Amy May Yam. Are yams and sweet potatoes the same? You could be a yam and I could be a sweet potato. Maybe that could work its way into our diabolical plans to take over the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think yams and sweet potatoes are synonymous... I'm going to look it up right now... Turns out I was wrong and now I feel like in the spirit of yams I need to write a blog post about this. You can follow this link if you are curious right now http://zoebakes.com/?p=1289.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GEEK TIME:( sorry I couldn't resist)
    Although yams and sweet potatoes are both angiosperms (flowering plants), they are not related botanically. Yams are a monocot (a plant having one embryonic seed leaf) and from the Dioscoreaceae or Yam family. Sweet Potatoes, often called ‘yams’, are a dicot (a plant having two embryonic seed leaves) and are from the Convolvulacea or morning glory family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kinds of projects are you planning? Art, crafts, film, beer brewing, baby sitting my kids for free, photography?

    Currently, I have no projects in the works, other than surviving the holidays!

    ReplyDelete